Staging your bathrooms for a showing can be simple. Read up on our favorite tips for making your bathroom beautiful for potential buyers!
- Hide all your personal belongings. It’s just a little weird to look at other people’s toothbrushes and their preferred brand of shampoo. Put away all of those things from your counter and shower away under the sink in a drawer.
- Consider a couple small upgrades. A little bit of sprucing up can make a big difference: repaint the walls, replace the cabinet hardware, purchase an new mirror, or buy new bath rugs.
- Clean, clean, clean. Bathrooms are dirty places and the last thing a potential buyer wants to see is anything unkempt. Scrub that shower, wipe down the counters, and mop the floor.
- Keep things simple. If possible, keep the color palette of each bathroom neutral. You want to appeal to as many buyers as possible. To keep things interesting, you can add a pop of color in a rug, hand towel, or mirror frame. But as far as tile, paint color, and cabinetry, stick to neutrals.
- Add a couple pretty accessories. Try putting out a small vase of flowers, a woven basket, or a mosaic soap dispenser. Don’t add unnecessary clutter, but one or two attractive pieces can add a lot of interest.
Remember these tips and your bathroom will be much more attractive to potential buyers! And happy buyers means a quicker sale!